The Medical Device Software Development Summit has a focus on pragmatic solutions for its attendees for the medical device software challenges. As a partner of this conference, you join our commitment to aid this industry get medical devices to the patients that need them.
We offer a bespoke package to each of our partners and strive to ensure your branding and positioning are seamlessly integrated into the content of this conference.
Want to find out more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our research with the market suggest that the market is looking to partner with vendors who offer solutions to their current burning challenges like:
- Third-Party Cybersecurity Expertise– As the security of products remains one of the biggest challenges for medical device software, including protecting devices and data from hackers, this forum provides an excellent platform for you to showcase your expertise on this matter.
- Third-Party Software Development – New compliances can come with higher costs and time requirements for companies. Therefore, the industry is searching for reliable third-party software providers and consultants.
- Verification, Inspection and Testing Services – The high cost associated with compiling the necessary data and information for regulatory body submission creates a high demand for external expertise in this area.
- Expert Consultants - As the FDA updates their draft guidance on SaMD etc. there is increased industry confusion giving even more reason to outsource to consultants for help with regulatory affairs, compliance and other subject matter.
Our audience of VP and C-level regulatory and technical experts is hungry to learn about your solutions in these areas, so if your company has experience in one or more of these, please get in touch here.
Next Steps & How to Partner
We are more than happy to curate an option for your business needs where packages could include:
- The opportunity to live demo your product and platform at your designated booth in the Exhibition Hall and answer your prospect customers questions
- Executive meeting room where you can host 1-2-1 private meetings or a think-tank discussion with selected customers
- Join our speed networking when we will pair you up with fellow
conference attendees to spark discussion and exchange business cards
- Host a panel or roundtable discussion to share your thought leadership and the stage of industry KOLs
Therefore, if you have the relevant expertise to provide the industry with a valuable service, this meeting is the ultimate forum to showcase the quality of your service and network with the key players and decision-makers in the medical device software space. Simply get in touch today.