Panel Discussion: Combining Innovative, Modern Software Engineering & Product Design with the Latest Innovation Trends to Deliver on Commercially Viable Medical Device Products
Time: 8:15 am
day: Conference Day Two
A Q&A session hosted by the Chair addressing where we can expect to see medical device software innovation in 2023 and beyond. Questions will include:
- What does the future hold for current innovative medical device technology?
- What does the future hold for AI, ML and prospective learning in medical devices? What are sensors going to be able to do in 10 years?
- What new technologies are emerging now and what can we realistically estimate is coming on the horizon?
- How can we leverage medical devices for personalised medicine?
- How do we design medical devices that are more equitable? How can we better integrate diversity into clinical trials? What more can be done to decentralize clinical trials?
- How can we improve data capture and ensure it is secure especially with decentralized clinical trials?